The effectiveness of IT projects is largely determined by the successfulness of the procurement process as not many projects can be implemented without the involvement of outer supplier resources. Our experienced professionals can support the process from the writing of the feasibility studies and requirement specifications through the transaction of the procurement process’ negotiation phase to the evaluation of the tenders.
- ÁEEK (GYEMSZI) National Healthcare Services Center
- FÖMI Institute of Geodesy, Cartography and Remote Sensing
- KIFÜ (Kormányzati Informatikai Fejlesztési Ügynökség)
- MK Magyar Közút Nonprofit Zrt.
- MLSZ Magyar Labdarúgó Szövetség
- MVH Agricultural and Rural Development Agency